Home Quick Links
Connect With Us
- Professor Craig Elliffe shortlisted for a major international tax law award
- The Next AML/CFT Compliance Wave – DNFBPs
- Westlaw NZ Access Issues (RESOLVED)
- Judicature Modernisation regime in force today – 1 March 2017
- Westlaw NZ – 2016 Release Notes
- Partnership to strengthen legal research in New Zealand
- High Court Rules – Changes
- Westlaw Access Issues – RESOLVED
- Conference News – Building and Construction Law Conference
- Launch of Taxation of Property Transactions in New Zealand
- Registering as a charity; Re Greenpeace of New Zealand Inc appeal
- 2010 Hindsight:One-Eyed Review of Weird and Wacky, Legal and Illegal Events of the Year, Based Loosely on True Stories, Twitter and the Author’s Imagination.
- Global Competitiveness Report
- Unit Titles Act 2010: Its Implications
- Public Lecture by Boris Dittrich: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Rights
- Legal aid and costs — what effect does impecuniosity have?
- Bribery & Corruption as a Member of Parliament: Final Appeal
- New Zealand Universities Law Review online database
- Alesco: Was it tax avoidance?
- An interview with Professor Richard Boast, author of The Native Land Court 1862-1887
Alert24 Brookers Online Brookers Online help Brookers Tax Service CIR Court of Appeal customer service customer support employee management employment law Employment Relations Authority Employment Today health and safety forum Human Resources Ian McIntosh Legal Aid legislation NZULR online training safeguard Safeguard magazine Supreme Court Tax and Accounting Taxation Today Tax Services Tip of the Week - Westlaw NZ training Westlaw NZ Westlaw NZ help workplace health and safety