We are pleased to confirm that the Westlaw NZ November release will go live on Wednesday November 16 at 12 midnight NZDT. This release includes enhancements requested by our customers and addresses a number of bugs which have been reported by our customers.
The enhancements and fixes include but are not limited to:
- Mobile friendly user interface released
- Cases search template — Multiple classification search
- Legislation and Commentary search template — Point in time searching
- Legislation and Commentary search template — “and” and “or” operators added to Legislation Cited (Title) and Legislation Cited (Provision) fields
- Link Builder for Search Results
- Email a Link
Release Summary and Full Release Notes
We are excited to share with you the detail on the enhancements in Release 16.11. The November 2016 Release Summary and the full November 2016 Release Notes are available on the Training Page. These contain full details of the enhancements and bug fixes contained in this release. We recommend you review the release notes and update any internal training material.
We hope you enjoy your enhanced Westlaw NZ experience. We encourage you to provide feedback on this release or any aspect of Westlaw NZ. Click here to provide your feedback and drive future Westlaw NZ enhancements.
Getting the most out of your subscription
You’ll find an extensive range of help available covering multiple topics on our specialist Training site. They are frequently updated and added to.
Recent topics covered:
- Removing fridlines from document downloads
- Sorting case Law Results by Court
To see the complete list of training tips please visit Top Tips.
Find out more about Westlaw NZ
For more information about any our products and services please talk to either:
- your account manager
- or our Customer Care Team: 0800 10 60 60