Year to date, Westlaw News has released 310 publications.
See below for some of the recently added sources:
- The New Age (South Africa, daily)
- The Times (South Africa, daily)
- Africa Newswire (daily)
- Africa Report – monthly magazine used by decision makers to anticipate economic, industry and political changes within Africa, including surveys, sector reports and specific country focus.
- Brunei News Gazette (daily)
- Business Islamica (monthly magazine)
- Cambodia News Gazette (daily)
- Zambian Eye (daily)
- Business Wire – includes 7 additional languages – Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish, Portuguese and Swedish.
- Arabian Post (daily)
- Risk Ratings Review – Comparative summary of credit risk ratings of key emerging and highly indebted countries monitored by EIU’s Country Risk Service. Highlights global trends and identifies countries whose risk profile is changing.
- Mashable – Blog source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content.
- Nigerian Observer (daily)
- Yedioth Ahronoth (Israel, daily)