We are pleased to confirm that the first Westlaw NZ release in 2016 went live on Wednesday April 27 at 1am. This release includes enhancements requested by our customers and addresses a number of bugs which have been reported by our customers.
The enhancements and fixes include:
- Enhancements to the OSH Tracker Advanced Search template
- Improvements to the presentation of legislation Interpretation sections
- An update to the Preferences page
- Resolution of the issues associated with printing or exporting legislation from the left-hand pane
- Resolution of the search template caching issue
- Resolution of an issue affecting some searches which involve multiple phrases
- Resolution of an issue affecting some searches using the Classification field in the Cases Advanced Search template
Release Summary and Full Release Notes
We are excited to share with you the detail on the usability and legislation enhancements in Release 16.1. The April 2016 Release Summary and the full April 2016 Release Notes are available on the Training Page. These contain full details of the enhancements and bug fixes contained in this release. We recommend you review the release notes and update any internal training material.
We hope you enjoy your enhanced Westlaw NZ experience. We encourage you to provide feedback on this release or any aspect of Westlaw NZ. Click here to provide your feedback and drive future Westlaw NZ enhancements.
Getting the most out of your subscription
You’ll find an extensive range of help available covering multiple topics on our specialist Training site. They are frequently updated and added to.
Recent topics covered:
- Where does the information for Case Law come from?
- Comparative tables
To see the complete list of training tips please visit Top Tips.
Find out more about Westlaw NZ
For more information about any our products and services please talk to either:
- your account manager
- or our Customer Care Team: 0800 10 60 60