Thomson Reuters Westlaw (formerly Westlaw International/ WestlawNext) continues to evolve and respond to customer needs.
We would like to update you on some recent enhancements and provide an update on Known Issues you may have been experiencing.
We have recently added a number of new features to the site. You may have seen the pop up messages within the interface drawing your attention to some of these enhancements.
- Shared Notes: Share your annotations with colleagues.
- Folder Analysis: Identify the legal issues present through automatic analysis of US cases in a folder.
- Westlaw Answers: Get specific answers to common types of legal questions. (US Only)
Click here for more information on these and other recent enhancements.
We would like to confirm the resolution of the following issues:
- Mobile Access: Some users outside the organisations IP Range and on mobile devices were experiencing errors or not being taken directly to the document when clicking on alert links.
- Initial login: Improvement made to first time loading of home page and documents. Additional improvements are planned in this space.
- Sponsor ID’s: Sponsor ID’s were not retained when making edits to alert delivery timing causing IP Access to be removed from alerts.
- IP Anonymous Timezone Preference: IP users were defaulting to US timezone causing issues with viewing the latest news content and local date formatting.
Click here for a list of other Known Issues with available workarounds.
We would also like to get your feedback on the site to help guide future development. You can provide your feedback here.
Training & Support
We continue to conduct drop-in Webinar sessions which are receiving positive feedback. Click here to register for an upcoming session.
Our Training & Support Pages are also available to you.
If you have any training queries, please contact your Account Manager or local trainer. For technical issues, please contact the Technical Care team via email TechCare.ANZ@thomsonreuters.com, or call 0800 10 60 25.
ANZ Online Lead