The official launch of Professor Richard Boast’s second book in a planned trilogy on the The Native Land Court was hosted by The Law Faculty at Victoria University, Wellington on October 15.
The event was attended by members of the legal profession, professional historians, academics from Victoria and other universities, esteemed kaumatua and Ian McIntosh, Commercial Manager Product Development for Thomson Reuters NZ.
The books are supported by the Law Foundation and published by Thomson Reuters.
Photos from the event
(Photo credit – all were taken by photographer Gary Keating, Image Services, Victoria University. Many thanks for allowing them to be used here.)
More information about the books
- Volume 2 – more about the images included in the text
- Volume 2 – an overview of scope of the book’s content
- Interview with author Professor Richard Boast
- Vol.1 jointly wins JF Northey Award 2013
- The Law Foundation provides funding for Vol. 3 (decisions 1910 -1953)