Getting help with Westlaw NZ – top tips
There is no need to struggle with any aspect of using Westlaw NZ. We have a full range of help available from our Training site – including top tips.
These are regularly added to.
To find them: go to the training site.
All the tips are posted in chronological order: the latest first.
Recent top tip additions
The newest are:
- How to return to your search results page
– useful if you in a long document and want to return to where you started from
- Make your own annotations
– how to add notes and highlights to your documents (with downloadable PDF)
- How to search for cases by citation or court file number
- How to turn off those pesky grid lines in document downloads
Other help from the training team