The latest update of Westlaw NZ (10 December) included enhancements in the following areas:
- Adjustment of left-hand pane
- Filter by legislation title
- Searching for legislation titles that include macrons
- Searching for Forms and Precedents by title
- Filter by classification
- Inclusion of LINX documents in “List of search results” delivery
- Missing citations restored to the Cited Documents tab
- Improvements to formatting of history notes
- Commentary tab label
- Legislation-only and Commentary-only searching
- Other issues that have been resolved recently
This update also includes tips on:
- Using Westlaw in multiple tabs
- What to do if documents are printing in very small font
The next update to Westlaw NZ is currently scheduled for Q1 2015. The exact date is to be confirmed.
Download a PDF of the December Westlaw NZ updates
For the complete list of changes made, with screenshots, and explanatory notes: download a PDF of the December Westlaw NZ Updates.
About Westlaw NZ
Westlaw NZ is our recently launched online legal research service replacing Brookers Online.
To find out more about it please click the link: Westlaw NZ
Training on Westlaw NZ
Please visit our specialist training site where you’ll find varying Westlaw NZ training options ranging from self-service downloadable pdfs and online webinars, to personal visits.
To talk through your training needs please contact one of our online trainers or specialists.
Lina Pierson, Online Trainer
DDI: 09 360 3725
Sally Bowron, Northern Online Specialist
DDI: 09 620 9130
Mobile: 021 245 6449
Patricia Veen, Southern Online Specialist
DDI: 04 381 4175
Mobile: 021 598 894
For technical support please contact our Customer Care team on:
Phone: 0800 10 60 60
Find out more about Westlaw NZ
To discuss using Westlaw NZ research services please contact your account manager.
For more information about any our products and services please talk to either:
- your account manager
- or our Customer Care Team: 0800 10 60 60