Our legal online information platform Westlaw NZ continues to evolve. To keep users up to date here are the latest enhancements.
1. Tick boxes have been introduced to the folders and documents displayed in My Research . Now you can select specific documents to print, download or email.
2. Also in My Research, you can now drag and drop documents into folders. To move simply click on the title and pull.
3. And lastly in My Research, download, print and email icons have been added.
4. The date format has been revised to include other formats besides: “DD/MM/YYYY”. Users can now search using :
- “2005” – retrieves 1/1/2005 – 31/12/2005
- “March 2005” – retrieves 1/3/2005 – 31/3/2005
5. To remove confusion with Bills of New Zealand, Bills, Discussion Documents and Official Reports have been renamed Tax Bills, Discussion Documents & Official Reports.
About Westlaw NZ
Westlaw NZ is our recently launched online legal research service.
To find out more about it please click the link: Westlaw NZ
Talking about Westlaw NZ
To talk about training on Westlaw NZ please contact either of our online specialists.
Sally Bowron, Northern Online Specialist
DDI: 09 620 9130
Mobile: 021 245 6449
Patricia Veen, Southern Online Specialist
DDI: 04 381 4175
Mobile: 021 598 894
For technical support please contact our Customer Care team on:
Phone: 0800 10 60 60
To discuss using Westlaw NZ research services please contact your account manager.