The Unit Titles Act 2010 and the Unit Titles Regulations 2011 came into force on Monday, 20 June.
The 33 new prescribed forms are now available online as part of Property Precedents.
You can find these forms by:
- Opening Brookers Online
- Opening the Precedents Database
- Opening Property Precedents
- Opening Prescribed Forms
- Opening Unit Titles Regulations 2011 to reveal the forms Unit01 to Unit33
The image below shows steps 3, 4 & 5.
You can also find them by:
- Clicking this link to go directly to Property Precedents or,
- Clicking this link to go directly to Unit01
Please note: you will need a subscription to the Property Precedents product to access them.
For further information and thought on the implications of this Act and its subsequent Regulations read the article by Rod Thomas listed below: Unit Title Act 2010; Its Implications